Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Elmo loves you

Hi all. This is my first blog. My husband told me this was cool. So we'll see if anyone reads it. My name is Traci Mindiola, and currentyl reside in Dubuque, Iowa. I'm married of 3 1/2 years and have a wonderful 19 month old son.

I graduated a few years ago from UW Stout with a degree in Dietetics and currently am a stay at home mom. I like going to MOPS and hanging out with people, and most of all sharing the love of Christ with others.

Have a great day!

3 Comments:

Blogger Nikki said...

Hi Traci! Nice blog! I, too have one. www.nmdugan.blogspot.com. :) See ya!

11:37 PM

 
Blogger josh said...

3 1/2 years. It doesn't seem like it's been that long.

I'll make sure to point Sara to your page.

9:09 AM

 
Blogger Witness said...

yes it';s hard to believe it's been that long too. although so days it feels like 50 years. haha

6:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home