Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Elmo loves Storytime

Today storytime started up again at the library and boy was Christian excited. He peed in the potty twice before we left, and was really good during the time. His favorite song is Wheels on the Bus, and he does almost all the actions. He also rowed the boat on row row row your boat. So cute. Since he was good, he got mcdonalds too. He was more fascinated in the HIC then the playland I think. Hope everyone is doing well. Continue to pray for the job opportunities. Still waiting to hear. Thank you.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good day people. I'm really into shoes and I was digging as far as something that particular model. The prices seeking the boots were all over 170 dollars everwhere. But for all I found this site selling them for the benefit of half price. I absolutely love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably order those. what is your opinion?

8:12 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good day people. I'm really into shoes and I had been digging allowing for regarding that meticulous make. The prices for the shoes were around 210 bucks on every site. But finally I bring about this site selling them for the benefit of half price. I in reality love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase them. what is your opinion?

9:04 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi there fellas. I'm really into shoes and I was digging allowing for regarding that exact model. The prices seeking the boots were about 180 pounds on every page. But completely I set this location selling them for half price. I in reality love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy them. what can you say about it?

11:25 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home