Sunday, March 19, 2006

Elmo loves E's

I have 2 E's to describe this weekend. Exercise and Embarressment. We got a membership to the YMCA this weekend which I was really excited about. I decided to use it today and yesterday. Today I swam laps and I noticed when I got out of the pool that these girls kept laughing at me. I was like what is going on. Well I get in the locker room and realized that I had a big hole in the back of the swimsuit. How embarressing. Needless to say I went and bought a new swimsuit. I was just mad no one told me. I would tell you I think. Let's take a poll.
Who would tell and who wouldn't??? Let me know your comments. Other than that you can be in prayer for my husband who has a few resumes out this week, pray for God's will in that.

Also the most important day of the year is this week.
MY BIRTHDAY. ALL GIFTS ARE WELCOMED!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

honey, i'd tell. i love you! you're blog is the b-o-m-b!

10:42 PM

 
Blogger Witness said...

i LOVE YOU TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

11:08 PM

 
Blogger Nikki said...

Hi Traci! This comes a bit late but it was great going for coffee with you a couple weeks back...would love to do it again. Hope you're well! :)

3:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home